Auto Insurance Quote
Consider the following as you quote your auto insurance online:
- What is the difference between liability insurance and underinsured motorist liability insurance?
- What is the difference between Personal Injury Protection and Medical Payments?
- Should you purchase the same insurance coverage if you lease a vehicle, borrow from a bank to pay for it, or own it outright?
- How much insurance is "enough" insurance?
If you aren't sure of the answer to any of these questions, perhaps you need to talk to a trusted advisor. One size does NOT fit all! Argus has a team of professionals ready to answer your questions and to help you make the right choices and get the best value. They are experienced and knowledgeable.
Compare the benefits of working with an Argus agent as opposed to other ways of purchasing auto insurance:
- Argus agents work with multiple insurance companies so they can offer choices. Rates are low and they will offer you all the discounts available.
- Working with multiple insurance companies gives them broader experience and they can therefore give you better advice in tailoring insurance to fit your needs.
- Argus agents live and work in your community. They value the relationship with you and care that you are adequately served.
- Because they live and work in your community, you not only can contact them by email, fax, and phone, but you can also stop by and see them.
- Argus agents and their support teams work with the latest technology in insurance service and policy handling. This allows them to quickly and effeciently help you with your billing and claims service issues as well as provide you the best value by knowledgeably shopping your insurance.
- Most insurance carriers offer 24/7 claims reporting but when they don't, Argus maintains emergency claims reporting service for you.
Ways to save money on your car insurance.
- Maintain good credit.
- Purchase your auto and home insurance from the same insurance company.
- Reduce coverage on older cars.
- Ask for higher deductibles if you are able to pay more out of pocket at the time of a loss.
- Check on insurance costs before you purchase that new vehicle.
- Make sure you take advantage of all available discounts. For example, low-mileage, multiple cars, accident free, loss free, citation free, defensive driving course credit, anti-theft device, air bags, anti-lock brakes, senior drivers, student drivers with good grades, college students away at school without a car, long time customers, and group insurance, to name a few discounts that might be available.
Contact your local Argus agent for a free, no obligation, auto insurance quote in Yakima, Moses Lake, Sunnyside, or Ellensburg, Washington. Visit our locations page for the office nearest you.